[Cyborg] Fw: Fwd: Brainwaves

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 23:30:27 UTC 2012

I had some weird questions on this too. Coming from a guy who wants to try
to use EEG to make big giant flame effects go boom, I'm confused as to why
this is different from the Neurosky headsets, or any of the hacks available
on the market. Is it merely looks? Or is there something more to the story
that I am missing? Note that all I want to do is (essentially) turn an LED
on or off based on an attentive vs. meditative state.

...and by LED I mean flame cannon...but the idea is pretty much the same!

Sean