[Cyborg] Pulse ring

kristinneidlinger slimavocado at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 22:22:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I think Electricfoxy is a more of a conceptor, although we saw her speak at
the WT conference and she said they are in production of her "Move" design.
What we saw was prototype quality, but she presents it well. I have
critiques of how it would actually work as I am a Pilates PT. But I am
testing the Nike flex over here and think it is silly. Oh well, in 10 years
this will all be more interesting...