[Cyborg] tron jacket tips?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Apr 19 17:53:18 UTC 2013

If you want to take the lighting off again and use the jacket as is, be
very careful with stitching.  Don't make too many holes.  Leather
doesn't 'heal', and a hole is forever a weak spot.  I'd suggest a
temporary adhesive instead, but I don't know of any that would both keep
lights of any sort actually on, and come off again without damaging the
leather surface.

Also, send pix when you're done!

Rachel