[Cyborg] Plant Galvanometer

Carlos Castellanos carlos at ccastellanos.com
Thu Aug 1 21:20:37 UTC 2013

Hi gang,

I would be very grateful for any advice, references, etc on the subject of measuring plant voltages. I'm thinking a GSR circuit using a wheatstone bridge and op-amp will do but I would appreciate any schematics/diagrams, etc

I would also like to see discussion of parameters, variables, most galvanically active plants, etc. I am particularly interested in measuring voltages in wetland/marshy areas.

Any suggestions concerning other (simple) techniques for real-time feedback from plants would be appreciated.

Thanks!
-Carlos