[Cyborg] Cyborgs 2.0! Sign up here!

Rachel Kalmar grapealope at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 21:37:32 UTC 2013

Totally open to other ideas (especially if they have built-in
spam-filtering)!

My goals: (1) the list stays up and running, (2) do it now, (3) make it
easy to maintain.  But I have no attachment to playing a role in setting it
up or to it being a google group.

If someone else sets up another list via the noisebridge lists, I'm happy
to transition whomever's signed up for the google one and to help keep it
going.

Rachel2.0

2013/12/24 Ralph J.Mayer <rmayer at nerd-residenz.de>

> You are running your own infrastructure and now you are moving the list to
> Google??
>

> --
> Viele Grüße / Kind Regards / Cordiali Saluti / Met vriendelijke groet
>

> Ralph J.Mayer

Rachel Kalmar
Mobile: (415) 968-9366
Twitter: @grapealope <http://www.twitter.com/grapealope>