[Cyborg] LIST WILL SHUT DOWN IN JANUARY

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Dec 19 21:03:17 UTC 2013

This list has only a message or two every month or so from actual
subscribers discussing cyborg topics.  There are, however, multiple spam
messages per day and as the list admin, I get notified of them.  The
signal to noise ratio (for me) is super low.  I'm tired of dealing with
it :(

I encourage someone else to start a new, (slightly?) differently named
list and disseminate that one to the membership here in case people want
to continue having one.  But I'm gonna ask Andy to kill this list at the
end of January.

Your Friendly List Admin,
Rachel1.0