[Cyborg] LIST WILL SHUT DOWN IN JANUARY

Rachel Kalmar grapealope at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 08:15:55 UTC 2013

I'm a big fan of this low-traffic list (yep, another lurker here...), and
would also love to keep it going even if it means switching to a different
name or mailing list type.  I'm one of several admins on a google groups
list, and having a few of us makes it easier to take care of things like
spam.

How about either:

   1. Start a new noisebridge mailing list with similar name (e.g. cyborgs).
   2. Start a google group mailing list with similar name.
   3. Install spam-bashing software?

I'd be happy to do either 1 or 2, or help in spam-bashing either of those.
 (I'm guessing there's someone who knows more about spam-bashing software
than I do.)

Lurkingly,
Rachel

P.S.  After hearing who's lurking here, I'd love to get together sometime!
 Has this group ever met up (recently)?

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 11:45 PM, I)ruid <druid at caughq.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 2013-12-19 at 13:03 -0800, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> > I encourage someone else to start a new, (slightly?) differently named
> > list and disseminate that one to the membership here in case people
> > want to continue having one.  But I'm gonna ask Andy to kill this list
> > at the end of January.
>
> This group is welcome to join the similarly-themed BodyHacking list over
> on my server:
>
> http://lists.caughq.org/?0
>
> Thanks,
>
> --