[Cyborg] muscle-zapper forces gamers own hands against them

Sai noisebridge at saizai.com
Mon Feb 4 09:57:01 UTC 2013

I would love to see this.

Another curiosity: to be force feedback, not override, you'd have to
have very fine control indeed. It's too easy to just prevent someone
from moving intentionally; I imagine that it's actually quite hard to
get the stimulation such that it feels like "resistance" rather than
"my arm is not under my control".

- Sai