[Cyborg] muscle-zapper forces gamers own hands against them

Alan Majer alanmajer at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:57:54 UTC 2013

That is really awesome.
Perhaps fine control isn't needed in order to have it work well. Precisely because your brain says "my arm is not under my control" is what would lead to the conclusion that it is being subjected to resistance or outside force... your brain just fills in the missing quantity of resistance between what it expected and what happened.
Alan