[Cyborg] o2amp

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 21:28:55 UTC 2013

Signs point to yes. We were talking about ordering some, last summer. One
of the people interested is now in - I think - Bangalore, so you may be
able to join in if we do it.

Here are the archives -
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/cyborg/2012-June/
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/cyborg/2012-July/

I'm super excited to try them out, whenever/however I can get my hands on
some :) Anthony, care to revive this discussion?

Cheers,
merlin!

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:17 PM, LinkReincarnate
<linkreincarnate at gmail.com>wrote:

> http://o2amp.com/
>
> That is a link to a website that sell glasses that will allow you to more
> easily see the bloodflow in a person's face allowing you to more easily
> determine their emotional state.  Is this real?
>
> --
> www.linkreincarnate.com

Make your world!
www.alexglow.com