[Cyborg] o2amp

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 23:37:35 UTC 2013

I'm still in. We should still try to get all three, if possible.

There's one that selectively highlights oxygenated blood, one that
emphasizes blood saturation, and one combination lens. If one's goal is to
detect flushing, I'd guess you want to observe blood saturation rather than
oxygenation - though I'm no biohacker (yet). Let's order them all and have
a humiliating story party!