[Cyborg] [Cyborg) Insects sensing electric fields of flowers

lauren palmateer laurenpalm at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 3 13:52:54 UTC 2013

Dear Jean,

The use of vibratory and frequency responses of resonance external and human
body response and other phenomena is my interest.

You may find this interesting.   The first is a patent by a Thinker outside
the box that understood a lot about the sense of smell and that it is not
only a chemical lock and load model.

And below that is some interesting articles about the sense of smell.

Good luck!

Lauren

Patent number: 5424551 (Patent attached)

And Articles on QUANTUM SMELL

But Dr Turin believes that the way smell molecules wiggle and vibrate is
responsible - thanks to the quantum effect called tunnelling.

The idea holds that electrons in the receptors in our noses disappear on one
side of a smell molecule and reappear on the other, leaving a little bit of
energy behind in the process.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0055780

Lauren Palmateer, PhD Electrical Engineering

Technology and Strategic Consultant in Specialized Fields of Displays,
Intellectual Property and High Tech Manufacturing

646 Laguna Street

San Francisco, CA 94102

415-730-3949

Skype: laurenpalmateer