[Cyborg] Melon headband on Kickstarter

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Tue May 14 14:31:26 UTC 2013

I don't have an answer for this, but I DO have a pair of Necomimi with one
servo freakin' out. As far as I can tell, the logic is still sound, and
it'd be fun to have a hack day to answer this. I'll be back in a month if
you wanna try!

- merlin

Make your world! • http://alexglow.com
I welcome VSRE emails. • http://vsre.info/