[Cyborg] Melon headband on Kickstarter

Chung-Hay Luk luk at chunghay.com
Wed May 15 06:43:11 UTC 2013

Yeah, I'm drawing the same conclusions as you, Mikolaj.

Their headset has 3 electrodes. How many does the Neurosky MindWave have? I
guess it might not matter since their app seems to rely on a single 'focus'
value, which can be integrated across any number of electrodes.

The Neurosky MindWave headset (used for Necomimi) can output the raw
signal, according to the website:
http://store.neurosky.com/products/mindwave-1 and
http://developer.neurosky.com/docs/doku.php?id=mindset_data_types. I don't
own any Neurosky headsets, so I'm curious to know what you find!