[Cyborg] circuit stickers

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 16:19:33 UTC 2013

Wow, that is an amazing blog post!!  The Z-conductive (anisotropic) tape
makes it all possible without a major manufacturing headache - they can
just put the tape on and all the pads propagate through it, like magic!

I recently found this prototyping service for flexible PCBs:

http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping.html

It's a bit size limited (maximum board is 10cm x 10cm), but the price is
so much cheaper than any other flexible circuit board prototyping
service I've found...

Eric