[Cyborg] 6 ways tech can give you super senses

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 19:20:46 UTC 2013

Huh, interesting.  I talked it over extensively with a friend of mine
(we've both been studying "Molecular Biology of the Cell" for the last
year), and it seems pretty plausible.  I read a lot of the forum posts
as well, I'm pretty convinced these people know what they are doing, and
what they are doing is fascinating!

I gave them $50, I'm gonna follow their experiment and I'll report back
here.

Eric