[Cyborg] Bluetooth LED/sensor implant

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 14:13:11 UTC 2013

Wow, interesting idea!  That thing is massive though, judging by the
finger for scale in the video, it's gotta be like 3"x1.5", though it
looks fairly thin.  I found some more photos on their facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/GrindhouseWetware
( just look for a post from Oct 1st)

It actually says in a post below that one that Tim Cannon will be
implanting it in his arm - sure seems big for the arm, where would you
put it?!?

Looking forward to seeing videos of it actually working under the skin :-)

Eric