[Cyborg] acquiring perfect pitch in later life

Jean Rintoul jean.rintoul at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 17:48:02 UTC 2014

This paper is pretty awesome. I'd love to be able to continue learning new
things all my life. If everyone could do this, it would make aging far more
appealing.

As my friend Alex pointed out - What's the point of longevity if we have to
luck into fit all the crucial learning into the first 15 years, before
we're conscious of how we want to live our life?

The downside to this is that valproate, or depakote, is also a mood
stabilizer(my housemate takes it for bipolar disorder) and that is not
necessarily appealing to take if you like being moody or having highs and
lows.