[Cyborg] BodyHacking Con 2016 Website Update

I)ruid druid at caughq.org
Wed Jul 22 19:09:00 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!

We're very excited to announce the new version of the BodyHacking Con
website.  Please take a look and let me know what you think!  I'll try
to cross-post a lot of the announcements and things to the BodyHacking
email list but to ensure that you're up to date be sure to subscribe to
the announcement mailing list.

http://www.bodyhackingcon.com/

Also, the new site includes a blog where we'll be posting new original
content every Monday morning, so be sure to check back often or
subscribe to the blog as well (:  The first article, available now,
helps to define what bodyhacking is and how it overlaps with and differs
from biohacking.  Next week's article is really amusing...

http://www.bodyhackingcon.com/blog/what-is-bodyhacking.html

Also, if you're inclined to use social media, you can track the event in
the following locations:

https://www.facebook.com/BodyHackingCon
https://twitter.com/BodyHackingCon
https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodyhacking-convention

I hope you all find these resources both useful and entertaining and
we're excited to see you all at the convention in February (:

Thanks!

--
I)ruid, CĀ²ISSP
Austin, Texas