[Darkroom] Pictrography

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:38:58 UTC 2009

Worked on tge G4. Installed 200GB drive plus OS X 10.4.11. Installed
latest fuji software. Installed a kernel extension to utilize ata
drives greater than 128GB. Mirrored drive door G4's and later had
 >128GB ata support. The quicksilver didn't make the cut.

Neither my adaptec nor the PC scsi card are recognized in the G4. I
think the adaptec was broken because the mac wouldn't boot. The PC
scsi card is in there but the system doesn't see it. Not surprised.

The G4 needs a mouse. The logitech wireless mouse near the G4 is not
pairing with it's base.

An apple keyboard would have some advantages.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone