[Darkroom] Fwd: RSchat: donating film camera?

T Crane tristancrane at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 21:42:21 UTC 2009

Hey - there's also this possible donation - He's coming in from
Alameda and may be able to do a drop in the next few days if people
will be around.

-Tristan

	from	Tox <scott.small at gmail.com>
to	T Crane <tristancrane at gmail.com>
date	Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 5:25 PM
subject	Re: [Darkroom] darkroom gear donation
mailed-by	gmail.com
signed-by	gmail.com

As for noisebridge, I have what should be a reparable Jobo CPP2 I
could probably donate in exchange for visitation rights next time I
want to run pyro on a box of 5x7 sheet film..;) To the best of my
knowledge, the repair consists of a fix to cracked plastic - the
person I bought it from on eBay evidently used the waste spout as a
carrying handle.

Tox