[Darkroom] Door

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 00:00:53 UTC 2009

We've already made a set of light tight curtains to make a light-sealed
entryway, and we already have a door to install.  To me, it makes sense to
go ahead with this in the interest of making continued forward progress.
Although really, what we need to deal with is plumbing and ventilation.  I'm
hoping I can help scott with this when I have no more relatives visiting.

Or course, if we find a darkroom door for cheap or free, we should acquire
it and get around to installing it.  That would be awesome.

-Kelly