[Darkroom] sink?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 05:24:08 UTC 2009

I think we still need one. But I also think Rubin had a lead on where we
might get one cheap? Or was that someone else.

Shallow would be nice, long would be nice, two drains would be really nice,
and pretty is unimportant.  I think we wouldn't turn down any free sink at
this point though. We can always replace it.

More important is the plumbing.  I've been meaning to email Scott and see if
he'd like to meet up to instruct us. Any chance you could be around to help,
Peter?

-Kelly