[Darkroom] Hello

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:27:01 UTC 2009

Great question... I think that it's not far off.  I tried to update
it.  Rubin, can you confirm which electrical things are done?

My understanding is that the next items are plumbing, ventilation and
hanging the door.  We need to work really closely with Scott on
plumbing because he's injured and has to direct the work but can't do
any of it.

I recently talked to Ben about a possible source for a cheap sink.
Ideally it would be a long, shallow, two drain darkroom sink.  Scott
said it would be great if we could get the sink before we put in the
pipe, but otherwise we'll just put it in a reasonable place and
correct for wherever the sink drain is.

-Kelly