[Darkroom] Noise Bride Tonight

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Nov 13 23:30:18 UTC 2009

Hi Camille, I've CCed our darkroom mailing list to this email.

It was great meeting you at the party and I'm glad to hear you're still
interested in helping with the darkroom. We have a mailing list setup
for it, I would highly recommend subscribing via this link...

Sadly I will most likely not be making it to Noisebridge tonight, though
there's a chance someone from this mailing list might and hopefully
respond to this message. Typically there are people at the space 24/7
but it's a mixed bag as to if you'll find anyone interested in a
particular subject matter, such as cool paintings and photography.

Thanks for keeping up interest with the darkroom and I look forward to
running into you again.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net