[Darkroom] Seeking out electrical help

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 02:29:37 UTC 2009

I've used these in the past, and they are sufficient to hold
electrical boxes and such on wallboard:
http://www.fastenal.com/web/products/detail.ex?sku=0123052
They cheaper/quicker than toggle bolts. I'll order them if no one objects...

 I have some time next weekend (Sunday) to do some darkroom electrical
work, I'll make a good push on what ever is left electrical wise then.

-Joachim