[Darkroom] fuckton of color paper!

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 09:05:42 UTC 2009

I would go in some amount I think... What kind of paper specifically?
And when does this expire?  I'm pretty broke now but I'll have money
in January.  If I had money I'd go in $100 without a second thought.
Another consideration though is that I'm going to have to buy some
11x14 at some point, so it's not like this could be my last color
paper purchase for a year or anything.

-Kelly