[Darkroom] Fwd: Darkroom electrical

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Nov 20 23:56:17 UTC 2009

dpc wrote, On 20091119 201230:
> i forgot to mention that jim did some of the electrics in the
> darkroom. i was going to go in today and do the other wall, but got
> tired after the longest day ever so tomorrow (if jim hasn't beaten me to
> it).

A bunch of it is done. Conduit and pipes need to get toggle bolted to
the wall, Jim is really attached to toggle bolts, infact it seems like
he's left about a dozen or so sitting around in the darkroom.

Wire still needs to get run, and then some pipes down to the West wall
panel. After that we screw things in and we're done.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net