[Darkroom] darkroom electrical status

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Nov 21 09:17:35 UTC 2009

Hi Jim, replies inline. I've CCed the darkroom list since there are
folks on there who would like to help on this too.

jim wrote, On 20091120 204746:
>     pipe is up, next step is to finish screwing
> it to the walls. i left toggle bolts and screws
> in the boxes and put blue tape on everything
> that should get a bolt or screw--one bolt/screw
> for each thing (box or strap). here and there
> you'll have to loosen up the screws/bolts that
> i've put in so's to have room behind it to put
> in a toggle bolt.
>     let me know if you need instructions (you
> can probably figure things out by looking at
> what i've done).
>     let me know when screws are screwed and i'll
> make sure you've got enough of the right colors
> of wire to push the wires in the pipes. final
> step will be to wire up and install devices.

I just got done anchoring everything that needed anchoring to the walls.
Hope I didn't wake our neighbors while doing it.

Let us know what color system you want for the wires and we'll start
pushing that all through.

>     while you're at it, i'll be working in the
> big space to bring power to you.

Cool, do you by chance have an ETA for that?

Additionally could you run a pipe from inside the darkroom to the
outside world first so we can start painting sooner then later? Doesn't
have to go any farther then an inch out.

Also do you have any idea why there's a 1.5" wide whole above our
doorway on the inside of the room?

Thanks a bunch for your help, let us know if you want help with anything
else. We're all happy to see progress on this.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net