[Darkroom] Almost ready to paint

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 22:15:51 UTC 2009

Holy god.  When it's actually painting time, y'all should SMS me. I'm
so down.  I'll send another email with my number, not to the publicly
archived list.

Although actually, we may want to do a little caulking first to light
seal stuff.  Maybe I'll come by today and do that.  How long does
caulk need to dry before painting over it?  Alternatively, we could
light seal with caulk on the outside and gaff tape on the inside.  Oh
also, there's gaff tape on Audrey's & my shelf.  It's $35 a roll, so
don't waste it, but it's there for light sealing needs.

-K