[Darkroom] Seeking out electrical help

dpc weasel at meer.net
Mon Nov 16 01:01:17 UTC 2009

Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> writes:

> So I think either Jim's gotten really busy with real life or extremely
> fed up with Noisebridge. Either way the electrical sort of hasn't gone
> anywhere in the past two weeks for the space as a whole.
>
> Is anyone good dealing with conduit and doing the electrical shimmy?

if we haven't yet braved it i can probably run it tomorrow afternoon
some time. i'm no jim, but no one's ever noticed my wiring (ie, caught
on fire).

a while back someone mentioned togglebolts for the boxes. did we ever
get these? will it be obvious where to stick things (i'm assuming you
mean stuff like switches etc).

\p
---
Dans la vie il faut montrer du caractère et de la gentillesse.
		- Pablo Casal