[Darkroom] Almost ready to paint

d p chang weasel at meer.net
Sun Nov 22 00:42:51 UTC 2009

l'orthographe par l'iPhone

Le Nov 21, 2009 à 14:15, Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Holy god.  When it's actually painting time, y'all should SMS me.

it will probably be a few more days until power makes it over.

the store a few doors down has a 'sale' rack where we can get primer
too (although it might not all be one batch :-)

> Although actually, we may want to do a little caulking first to light
> seal stuff.

oddly the top isn't too bad but there is a gap around the floor in
spots that could use a little touch up. other than that, I refrained
from putting an outlet in for the ceiling couch people.

\p