[Darkroom] tables.

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 23:41:58 UTC 2009

Can it be screwed to the wall?  I think I may be coming around to the
idea of a horizonal box, because I was just realizing that if the
prints become curled, they're more of a hassle to hang (magnets for
top and bottom).  So basically I think that preserving flatness is a
thing to consider.

Or we could just make ourselves at peace with the idea of a short
lifetime of prints at noisebridge.

MAN that wheaties box is distracting... I really can't take that
display case seriously.

-K