[Darkroom] Light fixtures

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:06:59 UTC 2009

I think it sounds like installing normal light fixtures is reasonable.
 We'll want one normal light (the kind that damages everything, but I
think we'll want to be able to see clearly for cleaning up) and one
red bulb on separate switches.

Ideally, I'd like to put the standard light on some sort of tricky
switch?  Or make it located somewhere awkward?  Just so it's never
accidentally turned on.  For instance, having both switches be on the
same plate, and be identical other than position would be a Bad Idea.

-K