[Darkroom] meeting?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 00:19:59 UTC 2009

i talked to scott about getting a ceiling after he gets more wood for the
restroom

Must contact jason chinn bout the pinhole camera equipment, does anyone know
him here?

Pictrography needs a gal of distilled for the first test

Would like to get lighting rig for lighttent macro shots on circuit mondays

Sorry for the ill msg grammerstyle u am a fuckinf idiot wroto.g this shit on
a lahdeedah new phone