[Darkroom] Ceiling, vent, plumbing.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Oct 21 22:56:01 UTC 2009

So after we had the meeting last night, Scott came up and told me
they're redesigning how the bathroom is going to work and where it'll
be. In addition he offered to help build out our ceiling.

The current plan is to run the walls up to the current ceiling so we
have some coverage by the fire sprinkler head. In addition we'll have
room for a vent to push air out of the space towards where the bathroom
vents are going.

Audrey, Kelly, do you two want to keep tabs with Scott on where he's at
with this? He's said he'll be more then happy to do this just as long as
there are a few of us around to help when he has time to do so.

Additionally he said plumbing should be done in the next two weeks if
nothing horrible happens to the current bathroom redesign.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net