[Darkroom] Ceiling, vent, plumbing.

dpc weasel at meer.net
Sat Oct 24 02:13:06 UTC 2009

Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> writes:

> dpc wrote, On 20091023 184913:
>> anyway, i was just going to stroll down to kelly-moore (or someplace
>> else if you guys have ideas) and get the black-est, matte-est, cheap-est
>> (in that order) i can find.
>
> There's a paint store a few doors North of 2169, for what it's worth.

right. i keep forgetting about that place (i think we ended up buying
out their stock of putty knives to do the floor).

anyway, i haven't kept up w/ the wall/ceiling progress. should i make
the stroll to get paint sooner rather than later?

\p

---
Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure.  We
get very little wisdom from success, you know. - William Saroyan