[Darkroom] Polaroid? (ans special interest photography workshops in general)

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:21:37 UTC 2009

Hey, so did those delightful Polaroid nerds join up on the list?  Is
there any further attempt being made to pressure them to do so?  I'm
already starting to have lurid fantasies of enormous negatives since
our discussion with them the other day, and I want to ask about
interesting ways to use polaroid film.  I'd really like to start
having photography workshops.  Maybe we can get them to do one?

Sometime down the line I'd also like to see if we can get Jake to do
one on IR photography (even though EIR is dead, RIP).

-Kelly