[Darkroom] Light fixtures

Audrey Penven audrey at lostinthenoise.net
Sun Oct 11 23:48:23 UTC 2009

we'll need work lights and safe lights.  Work lights, I don't really
have an opinion here.  Basically, something cheap is totally fine.
Get whatever seems an appropriate size for the space.

Safe lights - we have one safe light for the space, but we'll need
more.  It would be worth seeing if anyone has some to donate.
Otherwise, we'll probably have to get them from a photo supply place.
I'll poke at craigslist as well to see what I can find.

- Audrey