[Darkroom] Light fixtures

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 03:59:55 UTC 2009

I built my darkroom from a book I read from the elementary school library I was attending at the time.  It said that 25W or less red bulbs work fine.  I can't remember if I did a test.  But it would be cool to try it:  take some paper, put some object on it, turn on a 25w red bulb for about 30 minutes, develop the paper, and see if the object can be discerned at all on the paper.

Mitch.