[Darkroom] Pictrography 3500

dpc weasel at meer.net
Wed Oct 14 14:49:29 UTC 2009

Chris Murphy <chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com> writes:

> It's not possible to use a SCSI-USB convertor with them AFAIK (please
> prove me wrong!). In fact, not just any SCSI will do. You need the
> built-in SCSI on an old mac or mac clone or a SCSI 2 card made by
> adaptec. 2960 (?) or similar model numbers installed on a newer mac
> (G4, etc).

old mac i should have (if just for an experiment since it will be
somewhat slow). is the connector scsi2 or scsi?

> Another plus would be an eye-one monitor calibrator. Anyone have one
> we could borrow?

i though i saw one at the space, but baring that i could get one on loan
fr a while (ie, it isn't mine and they seem to be attached to it :-)

\p

---
You can have any combination of features the Air Ministry desires, so
long as you do not also require that the resulting airplane fly.
		- Willy Messerschmidt