[Darkroom] Ceiling, vent, plumbing.

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 05:58:52 UTC 2009

What does everyone think about this fan:
NuTone 210 CFM, 7.5 Sones, 7 In. Round Ceiling Fan
Model # 8210     Internet/Catalog # 100385905
Store SKU # 126375

$84.48/EA-Each

Eliminate humidity or tobacco smoke from recreation rooms, workshops,
or cooking odors from kitchens with these powerful utility
ventilators. Features powerful, permanently lubricated motors and
rugged steel housings. 7 In. vertical discharge. Built-in damper
prevents backdrafts.

    * 210 CFM. 6.5 Sones.
    * 7 In. vertical discharge.
    * Built-in damper prevents backdrafts
    * Installs easily between ceiling joists or wall studs.
    * MFG Brand Name : NuTone
    * MFG Model # : 8210
    * MFG Part # : 8210

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&productId=100385905&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&cm_sp=731540a0-3725-41e1-8e91-d7d8cb552680