[Darkroom] Ceiling, vent, plumbing.

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:30:53 UTC 2009

Last night I bought all the supplies for building a ceiling with 16''
center 2x6 joists, tongue and grove sheeting, and  a 70cfm exhaust fan
with 6 feet of tubing. I don't have time to build it until this coming
weekend/friday. This ceiling will be crazy enough to support Zed's
planned new apartment above the darkroom...

-Joachim