[Darkroom] Meeting?

Audrey Penven audrey at lostinthenoise.net
Wed Oct 28 04:38:21 UTC 2009

not really sure why this was sent yesterday... this is totally an old
thing before we had that first meeting.  yay email!

Do we feel like we need to have a meeting this week?  As I understand
it, the ceiling is going to be worked on this weekend?  I'll try to be
around for that, if I can be of assistance.

- Audrey