[Darkroom] Darkroom status update?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Apr 17 22:31:12 UTC 2010

So I have a job again, and funds, but little time to figure things out
or install things. Basically I can throw some money at things but can't
sit down and figure out what those things are.

I was hoping someone other then me could go through the "We Need"
section of the wiki and split it into these three sections:

* What we _need_ to make black and white development and prints possible
* What we _want_ but don't need for black and white development and prints
* What else do we _want_ but don't need.

This person could possibly start providing links to places online where
someone could purchase said materials and objects.

Also if someone could go through the Plan list and strike out items that
we're done with, that would be awesome too.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net