[Darkroom] Donations and funds

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Apr 17 22:38:27 UTC 2010

In the wiki we have a donation/funds section. We created this last many
months ago to document who wants to throw money into the darkroom. I
think Jeffrey had offered to deal with holding onto said monies but then
back out of it once he actually get really tied up acting as the new
treasurer.

Since we don't have a treasurer that's willing to deal with this, we
have a slightly annoying situation of who should act as a bank for the
group. I think going this route will complicate things and possibly turn
us from nice friends into total bitches.

My solution to this is once we have this list of stuff we need to buy to
make black and white happen, with links and hopefully dollar amounts, I
would recommend we just go down the list of pledged funds and ask people
to buy a thing for the space that matches up with their possible
donation amount.

Sounds good? Space camel, yes.

--
Rubin Abdi