[Darkroom] [Noisebridge-discuss] Calling All Photographers!

Ozzy Satori ozzymandi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:32:36 UTC 2010

FYI, I forgot that I'd made a prior commitment to shoot the DorkBot event
this evening, so i'm going to postpone the official start of NBShooters
until next week, but if any of you are interested in joining me for some
event photojournalism at dorkbot, drop me a line and we can have some fun
with it.

http://dorkbot.us/dorkbotsf/

NBShooters will have it's first official next Wednesday, April 28th.

-Ozzy