[Darkroom] Darkroom status update?
hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:24:34 UTC 2010
By category, subtasks, and what each requires:
- What we _need_ to make black and white development and prints possible
- Ask Zedd
- Probably just 2x4s would be fine. Ben and I spec-ed this out,
maybe he can give a better shopping list here. We already
have the ducts and
- What we _want_ but don't need for black and white development
- a counter
- more lumber
- Last I checked the consensus was on epoxy and we thought this one
seemed ok: http://www.epoxyproducts.com/bartop.html but we were
concerned because it is sensitive to some chemicals.
- If we really want to fantasize, the way to do this right is
stainless. Anyone have that spec-ed?
- A print
- See also: less fancy
- What else do we _want_ but don't need.
- A processor, for the lazy. No idea which ones are any
- For masturbatory reference: Ebay darkroom processing equipment
- I'll get back to you on this. I definitely have extensive
fantasies, and I'm sure some of them can be distilled into individual
objects which can be purchased at reasonable amounts and which will be of
use to many people.
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 23:25, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> I have about a grand or so to throw into the darkroom at the beginning
> of next week. If I get a list by then of shit I can order online with
> links (or things that someone in person could buy and I could just give
> them a check or something) that'll aid in making the darkroom more
> complete, great! If I don't get some such list of things then I'll be
> throwing the money into a new server and bike parts for myself.
> Rubin Abdi
> rubin at starset.net
> Darkroom mailing list
> Darkroom at lists.noisebridge.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Darkroom