[Darkroom] Conductive glass

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:22:20 UTC 2010

Kelly, I can probably get ITO coated glass and know a few other
conductive materials to coat on glass.  There are various cost,
conductivity, and transparency trade offs so the best material to use is
dependent on application and budget.  Do you want to build solar cells
as in the thread, or just want conductive glass?  The solar cells linked
to in the physicsforums thread are not the kind I worked on at NREL, but
I still know a bit about them and can probably be of help.

Ben