[Darkroom] My Friend wants to build a communal Darkroom in Olympia

Shålaco Sching shalaco at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 23:17:07 UTC 2010

Hey Noisebridge darkroom builders!

My friend Julia, say hi Julia, is a darkroom addict who lives in Olympia and
was telling me about her desire to print and the lack of affordable options
in her area for people to use a darkroom who aren't in academia. She is
planning on teaming up with some peeps and building a publicly accessible
and affordable darkroom for communal use.

I thought if I introduced her to the noisebridge darkroom list, some of yall
might be willing to talk to her about what you are doing and your challenges
and victories in building a shared quasi~public darkroom.

Best Regards,
~Shälaco